In the months leading up to the Nov. 2018 election, SEIU Local 105 members turned out in historic numbers to support candidates who endorsed the Working People’s Platform.
We supported candidates like Jared Polis and Jason Crow, who will fight for working families. SEIU members across Colorado and our partners spent months leading up to the election knocking doors, making phone calls and sending text messages to voters.
- SEIU members invested thousands of volunteer hours and approximately $4 million in get-out-the-vote and communications efforts in Colorado this election cycle to increase voter participation and support candidates dedicated to lifting up working people and the middle class.
- $800,000 was contributed to independent campaigns active in Colorado State Senate and State House races.
- Two general election digital ads and three mail pieces and three doorhangers were produced for Jared Polis for Governor.
- We gathered 2,000 pledges to vote from low propensity Democratic leaning voters.
In Colorado’s 6th Congressional District…
- We knocked on over 67,000 doors for Jason Crow (D) and Jared Polis (D) in with our partner Colorado People’s Action (CPA).
- Invested more than $1,000,000, including partnering with Change Now on six radio and digital ads detailing Rep. Coffman’s
support for President Trump’s reckless agenda.
- Created six mail pieces and door-hangers urging CD-6 voters to support Jason Crow for Congress and Jared Polis for Governor.
- More than 2,200,000 views of our digital ad content on Mike Coffman’s anti immigrant record of voting with Trump.